Thursday 8 July 2010

Three Percent Pingpong

Sorry to source all my material from one place, but if you haven't just come from there you should now go to Three Percent, where Chad Post enthuses about this feature on Benjamin Stein and his book Die Leinwand. It's a great little film in English, a good introduction to the book, but unfortunately I'm not in it - even though I saw the film crew at Stein's reading in Berlin in May.

And I love the way independent publishers can still get excited about books.

1 comment:

Kerstin Klein said...

:) Thanks for the link. I just came home and couldn´t read the links earlier.
The English film is great. I think it is my favorite of all the TV films about the book so far.

"And I love the way independent publishers can still get excited about books."
Me too! :)